Crispy Rice Paper Dumplings
with mushrooms, cabbage, carrot and a salty sweet dipping sauce
40 min. | 553 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Grate the cabbage and carrots. Finely chop the mushrooms and garlic. Thinly slice the green onions.
2. Cook the vegetables Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the mushrooms, cabbage, carrots, garlic and green onion for 3-4 minutes until colored. Add salt and pepper. Remove from skillet and let cool slightly, about 4-5 minutes.
3. Make the sauce Bring a pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, mix in a bowl the sauce mix with the sesame oil, sesame seeds and 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of rice vinegar. Set aside. When the water boils, cook the edamame for 2-3 minutes. Drain then mix with 1 2P | 1.5 3P tbsp. of the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Put aside and keep warm.
4. Garnish the rice paper Prepare a large bowl with lukewarm water. Dip a rice paper in the water for about 8-10 seconds then place on a work surface. Add 1 tbsp. of vegetable filling in the center then fold the sheet in 4 to make a small packet. Repeat with each rice paper.
5. Cook the dumplings Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. When the oil is hot, cook the dumplings 2-3 minutes on each side until browned and until the rice paper is crispy. Place on a paper towel.
6. Plate your dish Serve the dumplings with the sauce and edamame. Bon appétit!
150gWhite Medium Mushroom
100gSliced green cabbage
3unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
5gGrilled Sesame Seeds
75mlSauce Mix (soy sauce,sriracha,maple syrup)
What you need pan, spatula, bowls, pot, strainer
% daily value
% daily value