1. Cook the riceBring a saucepan with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to a boil. Pour the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes. Season the rice with salt and pepper.
2. SetupCut the tofu into triangles. Slice the bell pepper into thin strips. Grate the carrot and the cabbage. Thinly slice the cucumber. Chop the herbs.
3. Cook the tofuWarm up a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Pat the tofu dry. Cook the tofu slices for 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned. Transfer the tofu slices to a large bowl.
4. Make the saladIn a bowl mix the cabbage with the carrot, the cucumber, the pepper, the herbs, a drizzle of oil, a pinch of sugar, 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp. of cider or wine vinegar, some salt and some pepper.
5. Mix with the sauceAdd the sauce mixture and the juice of half a lemon to the cooked tofu and toss to evenly coat the slices. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the rice in a bowl and garnish with the tofu slices, the coleslaw and the yogurt. It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table like a salad bar and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!
115gSauce Mix (Ketchup,Maple Syrup,Soy Sauce,Piri Piri Sauce)