1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Mince the red onion and the basil. Slice the bocconcini in half. Cut the tomato(es) and pepper into cubes. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
2. Cook the couscousAdd the couscous to the pot of water. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the couscous is tender. Drain. Meanwhile, mix the capers with 3/4 of the basil, 1 tbs of cider or wine vinegar, a pinch of sugar and 1/4 to 1/3 cup of olive oil. Add salt and pepper. Mix the vegetables with the couscous and the sauce. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
3. Cook the vegetablesPut the pepper, theonion and the tomato(es) on a tray with baking paper and a drizzle of oil. Add salt and pepper and cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes until colored.
4. Bread the cheeseAdd salt and pepper to the cheese. Whisk the egg in a bowl. Dip the cheese into the flour, then into the liquid egg and into the breadcrumbs.
5. Cook the cheeseHeat a pan with a genreous drizzle of oil on high heat. When the oil is hot, cook the cheese for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden.
6. Plate your dishServe the couscous with the cheese and the basil.You can also let the children help themselves to their fill to develop their autonomy. Bon appétit!