Cumin, Fennel and Brown Sugar Beef Strips
with pistachios, dill rice, garlic carrots and sautéed kale
35 min. | 531 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Bring a saucepan with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to a boil. Chop the pistachios. Cut the carrots into sticks. Chop the dill and the kale. Put the beef strips in a bowl with the spices, salt and pepper. Let marinate.
2. Cook the rice Pour the rice into the pot of boiling water. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat. When the rice is cooked, add the dill, 1 tbsp. of butter, salt and pepper.
3. Cook the carrots Warm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the carrots for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup of water to the pan and bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 6-10 minutes or until the carrots have absorbed the water. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
4. Cook the kale Warm up a drizzle of oil in another pan over medium-high heat. Cook the kale for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
5. Cook the beef Add a drizzle of oil to the pan that cooked the kale. Cook the beef strips 2-3 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness.
6. Plate your dish Serve the beef with the rice, the carrots and the kale. Garnish with the pistachios and serve with the yogurt. Bon appétit!
250gInside Round Steak
6gSpice Mix (cumin seeds,fennel seed,brown sugar)
2unitGreek Yogourt 2%
What you need Pans, Pot, Tongs, Bowls.
% daily value
% daily value