1. SetupBring a saucepan with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to a boil. Chop the pistachios. Cut the carrots into sticks. Chop the dill and the kale. Put the beef strips in a bowl with the spices, salt and pepper. Let marinate.
2. Cook the ricePour the rice into the pot of boiling water. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat. When the rice is cooked, add the dill, 1 tbsp. of butter, salt and pepper.
3. Cook the carrotsWarm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the carrots for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup of water to the pan and bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 6-10 minutes or until the carrots have absorbed the water. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
4. Cook the kaleWarm up a drizzle of oil in another pan over medium-high heat. Cook the kale for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
5. Cook the beefAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan that cooked the kale. Cook the beef strips2-3 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness.
6. Plate your dishServe the beef with the rice, the carrots and the kale. Garnish with the pistachios and serve with the yogurt. Bon appétit!