1. Adjust the steps of the recipe for your childrenTo help your children discover and develop their taste buds, try chopping the vegetables into larger pieces. This way, your children will be able to easily spot (and remove!) any unwanted ingredients, making them more willing to try the dish. You can also serve raw peppers on the side rather than cooking them. Place everything in the centre of the table and let everyone serve themselves.
2. Cook the friesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into fries. Put on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Mix with a drizzle of oil and some salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 28-32 minutes until colored.
3. SetupMince the onion. Chop the parsley. Cut the pepper(s) into thin strips. Slice the sausages.
4. Cook the sausagesHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the sausages for 4-5 minutes. Add the onion, pepper(s) and oregano to taste and cook for 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the pan.
5. Make the saucePut the demi-glace in a saucepan with 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Simmer over low heat for 4-6 minutes. Add pepper to taste.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the fries with the vegetables, cheese, sausages, sauce and parsley. Bon appétit!
0.5unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you needsheet pan, baking paper, whisk, pan, tongs, bowl