Deconstructed Shrimp Maki
1. Cook the rice Bring 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to a boil. Peel and thinly slice the ginger. You can also grate it if you want the dish to be less spicy. Cook in the water for 1 minute and remove with a slotted spoon. Add the rice to the boiling water, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
2. Pickle the ginger Put 1/3 cup of rice or wine vinegar in a pan with 1 tbsp of sugar and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil. Cook for 1 minute until the sugar is dissolved. Put in a bowl with the ginger and let marinate.
3. Setup Peel and grate the carrot(s). Slice the cucumber(s) in half, scrape out the seeds with a spoon and thinly slice. Tear or mince the nori sheet. De-shell the shrimps.
4. Cook the panko Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add the panko and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden and crispy. Remove from the pan.
5. Cook the shrimps Add a drizzle of oil to the pan and cook the shrimps for 4-5 minutes until they turn pink.
6. Plate your dish Serve the rice in a bowl and garnish with all the ingredients to taste. Bon appétit!
250 g Shrimps
60 ml Wafu Sauce
0.5 unit Ginger
1 unit Nori Sheet(s)
2 unit Lebanese Cucumber(s)
2 unit Organic Nantes carrot (s)
120 ml Panko Breadcrumbs
180 ml Jasmine Rice
What you need pan, pot, bowl, slotted spoon
% daily value
% daily value