1. SetupThinly slice the cucumber, tomato, cabbage and half of the onion. Chop the other half of the onion. Chop the herbs. Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
2. Make the coleslawMassage the cabbage for 3-4 minutes with your hands to tenderize it. Mix the cabbage with half of the herbs, a drizzle of oil, 2 tbsp of cider or wine vinegar, 1 tbsp of sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Make the pattiesPut the chickpeas and a bowl and mash them completely with a potato masher. Add the chopped onion, the spices, egg, panko, salt and pepper. Mix and make at least 1 patty per person. Press well. It's possible to make smaller patties for kids.
4. Cook the pattiesHeat a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the patties3-4 minutes on each side until colored. Add some oil as needed.
5. Mix the yogurtMix the yogurt with the rest of the herbs, salt and pepper. Add a bit of water if you would like a thinner yogurt.
6. Plate your dishHeat the bread to taste. Garnish with the yogurt, patty, vegetabes and coleslaw. Make a side salad with the leftover vegetables. Bon appétit!