1. Make the marinadePeel the beetroot and cut it into 3-4 pieces. In a food processor, put the beets, 0.5 2P | 1 3P broth cube, 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water, 3 2P | 4 3P tbsp. of cider or rice vinegar, the miso, 1 2P | 1.5 3P sheets of nori, the spices and a pinch of salt. Pulse everything until you get a marinade.
2. Cut the tofuCut the tofu into rectangles in the shape of a salmon steak. Make thin incisions vertically in the tofu not going all the way to allow the marinade to go inside the piece of tofu. Place the tofu in a large bowl with the marinade and marinate for at least 30 minutes in the fridge. You could also let it marinate longer, even a day before.
3. SetupThinly slice the cucumber. Peel and grate the carrot. Finely chop 0.5 2P | 1 3P sheet of nori.
4. Cook the riceRinse the rice. In a saucepan, bring 1 2P | 1.5 3P cups of water to a boil. Pour the rice, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat.
5. Cook the tofuPut 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of flour in a large bowl. Cut the remaining nori sheet into a rectangle to stick under the piece of tofu, to imitate salmon skin. Place the tofu on the nori sheet. Coat the piece of tofu with flour. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. When the oil is hot, cook the pieces of tofu for 2 minutes on each side until browned, for a total of 8 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the rice in a bowl and garnish with the salmon pieces, cucumber, carrot, guacamole, chopped nori, wafu sauce and lime juice to taste. Bon appétit!
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
6gSpice Mix (garlic powder,turmeric powder)
120mlVegan Wafu Sauce
What you needfood processor, bowls, pan, tongs, pot