1. Cook the friesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the sweet potatoes into fries. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix together. Bake in the oven for 24-27 minutes until browned.
2. SetupThinly slice the onion.
3. Make the sauceIn a bowl, add the sauce, spices and cranberry jam. Mix together.
4. Cook the pattiesForm 1 patty per person with the ground chicken. Add salt and pepper on both sides. Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the patties and cook for 2-3 minutes on the first side. Flip the patties, cover and cook for 3-5 minutes over medium-low heat. Add the slices of cheese on the chicken patties, turn off the heat and let melt covered for about 2 minutes.
5. Plate your dishHeat the buns to taste. Garnish with the cranberry mayonnaise, spinach, chicken patty and onion slices. Serve the burger with the sweet potato fries. Bon appétit!