1. Cook the prosciuttoPreheat the oven to 425°F. Spread the prosciutto slices on a baking sheet. Cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Supervise the cooking in order to not burn them. Remove, break them into smaller pieces and set aside.
2. SetupChop the garlic. Zest the lemon and cut it in half. Thinly slice the radishes. Cut the potatoes in half. Roughly chop the basil and the pistachios.
3. Cook the potatoesOn the same pan used to cook the prosciutto, add the potatoes. Add a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
4. Make the pestoIn a blender, or using an immersion blender, make a sauce with the pistachios, half of the arugula, the basil, the lemon zest, the garlic, the lemon juice (to taste) and 60 2P | 90 3P ml of olive oil.
5. Plate your dishServe the potatoes with the crispy prosciutto, the radishes, the rest of the arugula, the parmesan shavings and the pesto. Bon appétit!
What you needBaking sheet, Bowls, Immersion blender.