1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425°F. Chop half of the pickle and cut the rest into slices. Chop the garlic and the dill. Cut the lemon in half. Cut the potatoes into sticks and place them in a bowl of cold water.
2. Make the friesSlice the potatoes into thin fries. Put on sheet pan lined with baking paper. Mix with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes until brown.
3. Cook the fishPut the flour in a plate. Pat the fish dry. Add salt and pepper. Coat the fish with the flour. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat until hot. Cook the fish3-4 minutes on each side or until it's cooked. Remove from the pan.
4. Make the sauce and the coleslawIn a bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the chopped pickles, the dill, the garlic and the juice of half a lemon. Mix well. In another bowl, add the chopped cabbage and 1 tbsp of the sauce. Mix well. Let your children develop their cooking skills by inviting them to mix all the ingredients together.
5. Plate your dishHeat the buns in the oven if desired. Garnish the buns with the coleslaw, the fried fish pieces, the pickle slices and the sauce. Serve with the fries and the rest of the coleslaw. Bon appétit!