1. SetupWarning hot pepper! In case of sensitive skin, use gloves to handle the ingredient. Remove the seeds for a milder taste. Thinly slice the jalapeño. Zest the lime and cut it in half. Separate the cilantro leaves from the stems. Thinly slice the radishes and the red onion. Place the red onion in a bowl of water for a few minutes for a milder taste. On a separate board, cut the fish into pieces.
2. Make the coleslawIn a bowl, combine the cabbage, the cilantro leaves, the jalapeños to taste, and the red onion to taste. Add the juice of half a lime and 1 tsp. of sugar. Add salt, pepper and mix well.
3. Make the sauceIn a bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the lime zest and the juice of half a lime. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the fishPat the pieces of fish dry. Cover the pieces with the spice mixture, salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over high heat. When the oil is hot, cook the fish pieces 1-2 minutes on each side.
5. Plate your dishWarm up the tortillas, if desired. Garnish the tortillas with the fish, the coleslaw, the radishes and the lime sauce. Bon appétit!
6unitWheat tortilla(s) 6in
6Spice Mix (Smoked Paprika,Cumin Powder,Ground Chipotle,Old bay spices)