40 min. | 934 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Crush the garlic and cut it roughly. Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes. Cut the broccoli into pieces. Cut the butter into cubes.
2. Make the mashed potatoes Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the potatoes for 10-15 minutes. Drain. In the same pot, add 100 2P | 150 3P ml of milk and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to the minimum and add the cooked potatoes and mash them. Add half of the cubes of cold butter and mix well.
3. Cook the flank steak In a pan over high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the flank steak for 3 minutes on one side. Flip the flank steak over and add the rest of the butter, the garlic and the thyme. Dredge the flank steak with the butter and cook for another 3-4 minutes depending on your desired doneness. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
4. Make the sauce In a saucepan, add the mixture of spices and demi-glace and 150 2P | 200 3P ml of water. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and add the dijon mustard, the honey, the cream and 1 tbsp of vinegar. Mix well.
5. Make the broccoli salad Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Blanch the broccolis for 30 seconds. Drain and immerse in cold water. Drain. Add the caesar sauce and mix well
6. Plate your dish Serve the flank steak with the mashed potatoes, the green peppercorn sauce and the broccoli in ceasar sauce. Bon appétit!
31gSpice Mix (demi-glace,green pepper)
What you need Pots, pan, bowl.
% daily value
% daily value