Flank Steak with a Creamy Green Peppercorn and Tarragon Sauce
1. Cook the potatoes Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into wedges. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper and mix. Bake in the oven for 26-28 minutes.
2. Setup Cut the Brussels sprouts in 2 or 4 pieces, depending on the size. Thinly slice the mushrooms. Chop the shallot and tarragon.
3. Cook the mushrooms Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms 3-4 minutes until browned. Add the Brussels sprouts and cook for 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
4. Cook the sauce Add a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp. of butter in the pan. Cook the shallot and green pepper for 2-3 minutes. Add the tarragon, cream, mustard, 1/4 cup of water, salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat for 3 minutes.
5. Cook the steak Add a drizzle of oil to a pan. Add salt and pepper to the steaks. Cook the flank steaks 2-3 minutes on each side over medium heat. Cover, turn off the heat and finish cooking 2-3 minutes. Put the steaks on a board and let rest for a few minutes before slicing against the grain.
6. Plate your dish Serve the steak with the sauce, potatoes and Brussels sprouts. Bon appétit!
2 unit Flank Steak
0.5 unit Tarragon
120 ml Cream 18%
5 g Green Pepper
15 ml Dijon Mustard
1 unit Shallot
180 g Brussels Sprouts
80 g White Mushrooms
500 g Yellow Potato(es)
What you need pans, sheet pan, tongs
% daily value
% daily value