Fugazzeta Cheese-Stuffed Pizza
with caramelized onions, spinach, mozzarella, feta and grana padano cheese
30 min. | 747 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 450 °F. Thinly slice the onions. Chop the garlic and the parsley.
2. Make the caramelized onions In a pan, over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onions, salt and pepper. Cook 4-5 minutes. Lower the heat, cover and cook for another 5-6 minutes. Add the spinach, half of the garlic and the spice mix. Mix well and cook another 1-2 minutes.
3. Roll out the dough On a floured work surface. Roll the pizza dough to make two large round doughs. If the dough is too hard to roll, let it at room temperature for a few minutes and it will be easier to roll out.
4. Assemble and cook in the oven Oil up a large ovenproof pan. Flatten one of the pizza doughs at the bottom of the pan. Garnish with the mixture of onions and spinach. Add the crumbled feta cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese. Place the second pizza dough on top and press well the edges together to seal the filling. Cover with the rest of the mozzarella cheese. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
5. Make the garlic butter In a bowl, melt 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp. of butter. Add the parsley and the rest of garlic. Mix well.
6. Plate your dish Top the Fugazzeta with the garlic butter and the grana padano. Bon appétit!
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
30gGrana Padano Cheese
4gSpice Mix (chili flakes,dried oregano)
What you need Pan, Oven-safe pan, Bowl.
% daily value
% daily value