35 min. | 645 kcal | easy | |
1. Cook the potatoes Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into quarters. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake 26-30 minutes until colored.
2. Setup Peel and thinly slice the beets. Cut the cucumbers into pieces. Crush the garlic.
3. Blanch the beets Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Cook the beet slices for 2-4 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Lightly pat dry.
4. Make the salad Toss the arugula with the beets, cucumber and crumbled feta. Whisk the honey and Dijon mustard with 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing on the salad when ready to serve.
5. Cook the steak Heat a drizzle of oil and 2 tbsp of butter in a pan over medium-high heat with the garlic and the sprig of rosemary. Pat the steak dry. Season with salt and the steak spices. Cook the flank steak 3-5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Baste the meat with the melted butter during cooking.
6. Plate your dish Serve the steak with the salad and the potatoes. Bon appétit!
400 g Flank Steak
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
0.5 unit Fresh Rosemary
7.5 ml Steak Spices
45 g Arugula
1 unit Red Beets
2 unit Lebanese Cucumber(s)
50 g Feta Cheese
15 ml Dijon Mustard
1 unit Honey
500 g White Potato(es)
What you need pan, sheet pan, parchment paper, pot, strainer, bowl
% daily value
% daily value