1. SetupStrain the shrimp then remove the tails. Zest the lime then cut into quarters. Cut the onion into quarters. Thinly slice the green onion. Chop the garlic and the parsley. Drain and rinse the corn.
2. Cook the riceHeat a drizzle of oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Cook the corn and green onion for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the rice and mix well. Add the broth cube and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. Cover and cook 10-12 minutes over low heat until the rice is tender. Add 1 tbsp. of butter to the cooked rice if desired.
3. Make the sauceIn a bowl, mix the garlic, parsley, lime zest, the juice of half a lime, a pinch of sugar, a generous drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
4. Cook the shrimpThread the shrimps and onion onto the skewers. Add salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high. Cook the skewers2-3 minutes on each side or until the shrimps are fully cooked.
5. Plate your dishServe the skewers with the rice, lime sauce and sour cream. Bon appétit!