1. Cook the quinoaBring a pot of water with the broth cube to a boil. Pour the quinoa and cook 12-15 minutes until tender. Drain.
2. SetupThinly slice the mushrooms and spinach. Cut the tomato and zucchini into small cubes. Chop the shallot. Drain and rinse the lentils. Put the tomato in a bowl with salt and pepper.
3. Cook the vegetablesHeat a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp. of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the shallot, mushrooms and zucchini4-6 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add the lentilsAdd the spinach and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the lentils, quinoa and 1 tbsp. of butter and cook for 2-3 minutes. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
5. Poach the eggsFill a small skillet or saucepan with water and bring to a boil. When the water is boiling, reduce the heat to medium. Crack the eggs into a glass each. Pour the eggs delicately into the simmering water and cook for 2-3 minutes. Carefully remove with a slotted spoon. You can also make scrambled eggs if you're not comfortable with poached eggs.
6. Plate your dishServe the quinoa in a bowl and garnish with the tomatoes, poached egg and chili flakes to taste. Bon appétit!