35 min. | 630 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Caution spicy pepper! If you have sensitive skin, use gloves to handle the ingredient. Remove the seeds for a milder taste. Chop the garlic, the ginger, the chili pepper and the green onions. Cut the broccoli into pieces.
2. Cook the rice and the broccolis Rinse the rice. Bring a pot of water with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of boiling water. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes. Bring another pot of water to a boil, cook the broccoli 4-5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Make the meatballs In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Form 4-5 beef meatballs per person. Cook in the pan 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
4. Make the sauce In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, the maple syrup, the garlic, the ginger, 0.5 2P | 1 3P bouillon cube, 80 2P | 120 3P ml of water, the cornstarch and the chili peppers, to taste .
5. Assemble In the same pan used to cook the meatballs, add the sauce. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat, add the meatballs, coat well in the sauce and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the sesame seeds and mix well.
6. Plate your dish Serve the general tao beef meatballs with the rice and the broccoli. Garnish with the green onions and the sesame seeds. Bon appétit!
1unitFresh Chili Pepper
15gGrilled Sesame Seeds
0.5unitBeef Broth Cube(s)
What you need Pots, pan, bowl, strainer.
% daily value
% daily value