1. SetupPreheat the oven to 450°F. Chop the chives. Separate the basil leaves from the stems. Slice the red tomato. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
2. Pat the tomatoes drySpread the large tomato slices on a paper towel. Seaosn with salt. Leave to rest for a few minutes and pat dry with another paper towel.
3. Roll out the doughOn a floured work surface, roll out the pizza dough to make a large pizza or smaller individual pizzas. If the dough is too difficult to roll, let the dough temper slightly, it will be more malleable.
4. AssembleSpread the dijon mustard on the pizza dough. Add the crumbled goat cheese and the large tomato slices. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
5. Mix the cherry tomatoesIn a bowl, combine the cherry tomatoes with the chives, a drizzle of olive oil, 1 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dishGarnish the pizza with the cherry tomatoes and basil leaves. Bon appétit!