1. SetupCut the tomatoes into cubes. Cut the shallot into quarters and detach the layers. Thinly slice one cucumber and grate the other. Chop the oregano. Cut the chicken into cubes. Cut the bell pepper into big pieces. Cut the pita bread into triangles.
2. Assemble and cook the skewersPut the chicken, bell pepper, shallot, and spices in a bowl. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix. Thread the chicken onto the skewers alternating with the vegetables. Heat a skillet or grill over medium-high heat. Cook the skewers3-4 minutes on one side. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook 6-8 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
3. Make the tzatzikiMix the sour cream with the oregano, grated cucumber, the juice of half a lemon, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Mix the tomatoes with the other cucumber, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Add a dash of vinegar if desired.
4. Cook the chipsHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the pita for 1-2 minutes on each side until crispy. Transfer to a piece of paper towel. Add salt.
5. Plate your dishServe the skewers with the chips, tzatziki, and the salad. Add lemon juice to taste. Serve each part of the meal family-style and let your children make their own plate. Bon appétit!