1. SetupPreheat the oven to 425˚ F. Cut the potatoes into wedges. Dice the tomato and the cucumber. Thinly slice the onion. Cut the olives in half. Grate the garlic.
2. Cook the potatoesSpread the potatoes on a baking tray covered with baking paper. Add half the garlic, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 25 minutes.
3. Make the greek saladIn a bowl, mix together the tomato, the cucumber, the onion, the olives and the feta. Add olive oil and cider or wine vinegar to taste. Season with salt and pepper. To help children get accustomed to new flavors, you may want to leave the ingredients they don't appreciate aside.
4. Make the yogurt sauceIn a bowl, mix together the yogurt, the rest of the garlic and a drizzle of olive oil. You could cook the garlic with the salmon instead of adding it to the yogurt.
5. Cook the fishHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium heat. Pat the fish dry and cover with the spices.. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan.
6. Plate your dishSpread the garlic yogurt on a plate. Add the salmon and the potatoes. Serve with the greek salad. Bon appétit!
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
3gSpice Mix (,onion powder)
What you needgrater, bowls, baking tray, baking paper, pan