1. Cook the couscousBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pearl couscous and cook for 6-8 minutes. Drain. Add a drizzle of olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. SetupPreheat the oven to 400°F. Chop the shallot, the garlic and the parsley.
3. Make the sauceIn an oven-safe pan, over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the shallots and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Add the can of tomatoes and the garlic. Lower the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Trim the shrimp, if desired, and add them to the pan. Add half the parsley and the olives. Mix well.
4. Assemble and cook in the ovenAdd the crumbled feta and put in the oven for 6-7 minutes or until the feta has slightly melted.
5. Plate your dishServe the shrimps with the pearl couscous. Garnish with the rest of the parsley. Bon appétit!