40 min. | 618 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Roughly chop the spinach. Mince the basil. Chop the shallot and pistachios. Cut the Bocconcini cheese in half.
2. Blanch the spinach Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Cook the spinach and green peas for 2 minutes. Drain then put in a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking. Drain. Reserve.
3. Start the risotto Put the broth cube in 3.5 2P | 5 3P cups of hot water. Heat a drizzle of oil and 1 tbsp of butter in a big pan over medium-high heat. Add the shallot and cook 2-3 minutes. Add the rice and mix well. Add the broth little by little stirring constantly until the rice is tender and has absorbed all the broth, about 15-20 minutes.
4. Add the vegetables Add the peas, spinach, basil and Grana Padano and mix. Cook 1-2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Fry the mozzarella Put the egg in a bowl and whisk it. Add the panko in another bowl. Season the panko with salt and pepper. Dip the bocconcini pieces in the egg then coat with panko. Heat a generous drizzle of oil in a pan over high heat. Cook the bocconcini pieces for 1-2 minutes on each side until browned. Place on absorbent paper.
6. Plate your dish Serve the risotto and garnish with the pistachios, a drizzle of oil to taste and the fried bocconcini. Bon appétit!
30gGrana Padano Cheese
1unitVegetable Broth Cube(s)
What you need pans, bowls, pot, strainer, tongs
% daily value
% daily value