1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400 ° F. Finely chop the cilantro, the oregano, the parsley, the garlic and the chili pepper. Slice the onion and the zucchini.
2. Cook the vegetablesSpread the zucchini, the onions and the peppers on a cooking pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
3. Cook the quinoaRinse the quinoa. In a pot, over medium-high heat, add the quinoa and 2 2P | 2.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and cover. Cook for 10-15 minutes.
4. Make the chimichuri sauceIn a bowl, combine the cilantro, the parsley, the oregano, the garlic and the chili pepper, to taste (caution! Spicy). Add the juice of half a lemon, 1 tbsp of vinegar and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Grill the chickenIn a bowl, mix the chicken breasts with a spoonful of the chimichurri sauce and a drizzle of olive oil. In a skillet over medium-high heat, grill the chicken breasts for 3-4 minutes on each side. Lower the heat and cover. Cook for another 7-8 minutes.
6. Plate your dishServe the chicken breasts with the quinoa and the grilled vegetables. Garnish with the chimichurri sauce. Otherwise, place the items in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!