Grilled Chicken Bowl and Chimichurri Sauce
1. Setup Preheat the oven to 400 ° F. Finely chop the cilantro, the oregano, the parsley, the garlic and the chili pepper. Slice the onion and the zucchini.
2. Cook the vegetables Spread the zucchini, the onions and the peppers on a cooking pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
3. Cook the quinoa Rinse the quinoa. In a pot, over medium-high heat, add the quinoa and 2 2P | 2.5 3P cups of water. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and cover. Cook for 10-15 minutes.
4. Make the chimichuri sauce In a bowl, combine the cilantro, the parsley, the oregano, the garlic and the chili pepper, to taste . Add the juice of half a lemon, 1 tbsp of vinegar and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Grill the chicken In a bowl, mix the chicken breasts with a spoonful of the chimichurri sauce and a drizzle of olive oil. In a skillet over medium-high heat, grill the chicken breasts for 3-4 minutes on each side. Lower the heat and cover. Cook for another 7-8 minutes.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken breasts with the quinoa and the grilled vegetables. Garnish with the chimichurri sauce. Bon appétit!
2 unit Chicken Breast
1 unit Fresh Parsley and Oregano
1 unit Cilantro
1 unit Lemon
1 unit Fresh Chili Pepper
6 unit Mini colorful peppers
1 unit Red Onion(s)
1 unit Zucchini(s)
140 g White Quinoa
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
What you need Baking sheet, pan, pot.
% daily value
% daily value