1. Cook the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into medium cubes. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 24-26 minutes or until browned.
2. SetupVery thinly slice the tomatoes. Finely chop the herbs.
3. Cook the chickenPat the chicken dry. Add salt and pepper on both sides. Warm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken4-5 minutes. Flip, cover and cook over low heat for 6-8 minutes or until the center is fully cooked. Let it sit for 3-4 minutes on your cutting board before slicing.
4. Make the sauceMix the sour cream with the steak spices, a little lemon juice, half of the parmesan, 3/4 of the herbs, 1-2 tbsp. of water, some salt and some pepper (to taste).
5. Plate your dishServe the chicken with the Caesar sauce, the potatoes and the tomato slices garnish it with the remaining herbs and the parmesan, some salt and some pepper. It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table like a salad bar and let everyone help themselves! Bon appétit!!