30 min. | 523 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Marinate the chicken In a bowl, mix the chicken with half of the maple syrup, the spice blend and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Allow to marinate until it's ready to cook.
2. Setup Slice the shallot. Thinly slice the Brussels sprouts. Zest the orange. Cut the orange in two and squeeze the juice from one half of the orange. Peel and cut the other half into pieces. Tear the bread into bite-sized pieces. Chop the almonds.
3. Make the croutons In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the bread pieces and cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden and crispy.
4. Cook the chicken In a pan over medium-high heat, cook the chicken breasts for 7-8 minutes on each side.
5. Make the sauce In a bowl, combine the orange juice, the orange zest, the rest of the maple syrup, 1 tbsp of cider vinegar and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
6. Plate your dish In a bowl, combine the Brussels sprouts, the almonds, the cranberries, the shallots, the pieces of orange and half of the sauce. Garnish with the chicken, the croutons, the crumbled feta cheese and the rest of the sauce. Bon appétit!
20mlSpice Mix (dried herbes de provence,onion powder,garlic powder)
What you need Bowls, pans.
% daily value
% daily value