1. Marinate the chickenIn a bowl, mix the chicken with half of the maple syrup, the spice blend to taste and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Allow to marinate until it's time to cook.
2. SetupSlice the shallot. Thinly slice the Brussels sprouts. Zest the orange. Cut the orange in two and squeeze the juice from one half of the orange. Peel and cut the other half into pieces. Tear the bread into bite-sized pieces. Chop the almonds.
3. Make the croutonsIn a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of oil. Add the bread pieces and cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden and crispy. Remove from the skillet.
4. Cook the chickenAdd a drizzle of oil to the pan. Cook the chicken breasts4-5 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook 6-8 minutes over low heat until the center is cooked. Once cooked, remove from the pan and cut into pieces.
5. Make the sauceIn a bowl, combine the orange juice, the orange zest, the rest of the maple syrup, 1 tbsp. of cider vinegar and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
6. Plate your dishIn a bowl, combine the Brussels sprouts, the almonds, the cranberries, the shallot to taste, the pieces of orange and half of the sauce. Garnish with the chicken, the croutons, the crumbled feta cheese and the rest of the sauce. It is also possible to leave the garnishes in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!
9gSpice Mix (dried herbes de provence,onion powder,garlic powder)