1. SetupCut the cucumber, pickle and tomato into small cubes. Drain and rinse the corn. Thinly slice the green onion. Cut one tofu rectangle per person. Trim the tofu to resemble a chicken breast, if you want! Then make small shallow cuts on the top so that the tofu absorbs the seasoning.
2. Season the tofuIn a bowl, mix the BBQ sauce with the mustard. Place the tofu in a bowl with the spices, half of the BBQ sauce and a drizzle of oil. Mix well. Let marinate for a few minutes.
3. Cook the riceRinse the rice. Bring a pot of water with 310 2P | 430 3P ml of water to a boil. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
4. Cook the tofuHeat a grill pan or regular skillet over medium heat. Cook the tofu4-5 minutes on each side until browned.
5. Plate your dishServe the rice in a bowl and top with the tofu, vegetables, fried onions, green onion and remaining BBQ sauce. Bon appétit!