30 min. | 799 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the corn In a skillet, grill the corn on the cob for 10-12 minutes, turning them a few times so that they are well grilled on all sides.
2. Setup Caution hot pepper! In case of sensitive skin, use gloves to handle the ingredient. Remove the seeds for a less strong taste. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Once the corn is cooked, cut the cobs to keep only the corn kernels. Chop the cilantro and the jalapeños. Cut the lime in half.
3. Cook the chicken In a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the ground chicken. Break into pieces and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add ketchup and spices to taste (caution! spicy). Season with salt and pepper and cook another 5-6 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
4. Assemble and cook in the oven Put the tortillas 45-60 seconds in the microwave so that they are malleable. Spread them on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Top the tortillas with the chicken mixture and add the cheese. Fold the tortillas over the filling. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
5. Make the corn salsa In a bowl, combine the corn kernels, the jalapeños, the cilantro and the lime juice to taste. Mix well, season with salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Top the tacos with the corn salsa and yogurt. Bon appétit!
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
8gSpice Mix (ground chipotle,smoked paprika,garlic powder)
What you need Pans, baking sheet, bowl.
% daily value
% daily value