Ground Chicken Fajitas
with bell pepper, onion, smoky tomato sour cream and green pea guacamole
30 min. | 590 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the green peas Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Cook the green peas 4-5 minutes or until tender. Drain, then rinse under cold water to cool them down. Put in a bowl and crush them using a potato masher. Add the garlic, the cilantro, the lime zest, the juice of half a lime, a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper.
2. Setup Zest the lime. Chop the cilantro and the garlic. Thinly slice the onion and the bell pepper. Cut the tomato into quarters and remove the seeds. Chop and put in a bowl. Slice the tomato skin into thin strips.
3. Cook the vegetables and chicken Warm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the pepper and the onion for 4-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Add the chicken and half of the paprika and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. Adjust salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Season the sour cream Add the sour cream and the rest of the paprika to the bowl with the tomato seeds. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Mix the tomato strips with salt and pepper.
5. Plate your dish Warm up the tortillas, to taste. Top with the chicken mixture, the green pea guacamole and the tomato sour cream. Bon appétit!
4unitWheat tortilla(s) 6in
What you need Pot, Strainer, Bowls, Potato masher, Pan, Tongs.
% daily value
% daily value