1. SetupCut the tomato and shallot into very small cubes. It's possible to keep a few tomato pieces to serve raw. Chop the capers and basil. Roughly chop the spinach.
2. Cook the orzoHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium high heat. Cook the spinach for 30 seconds. Add the orzo and 1 2P | 2 3P tbsp of tomato paste and mix for a few seconds. Add the broth cube and 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 7-8 minutes over low heat. Remove the lid and cook 2-3 minutes over medium heat until the liquid is absorbed. Add 1 tbsp. of butter and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Make the sauce viergeIn a bowl, mix the tomato with the shallot, capers, oregano, basil and a generous drizzle of oil. Add salt and pepper.
4. Cook the fishPat the fish dry. Add salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil and 1-2 tbsp. of butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the fish 2-3 minutes on each side. Baste with the butter a few times.
5. Plate your dishServe the fish with the sauce Vierge and the orzo. Bon appétit!