35 min. | 765 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Caution spicy pepper! If you have sensitive skin, use gloves to handle the ingredient. Remove the seeds for a milder taste. Chop the onion, the garlic, the cilantro and the jalapeño. Dice the tomatoes. Cut the pepper into pieces. Cut the lime in half. On a separate board, cut the fish into pieces.
2. Cook the rice Rinse the rice. Bring a pot of water with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of boiling water. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes.
3. Cook the fish In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the fish pieces for 1-2 minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper, remove and reserve.
4. Make the sauce In the same pan, add the onions and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the jalapeño, to taste (caution! spicy), the peppers, the garlic and the spices and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add the tomatoes and the coconut milk, lower the heat, cover and simmer 4-5 minutes.
5. Simmer Return the fish pieces to the pan, lower the heat and simmer for another 5-6 minutes. At the end, add the chopped cilantro and the lime juice.
6. Plate your dish Serve the fish stew with the rice. Bon appétit!
15mlSpice Mix(smoked paprika,cumin powder)
What you need Pot, pan.
% daily value
% daily value