1. SetupGrate the cucumber and radishes. Cut the broccoli into small pieces. Chop the herbs.
2. Make the raitaMix the yogurt with the cucumber, radishes, herbs, 2 tbsp of water, salt and pepper.
3. Cook the orzoBring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the orzo6-8 minutes until tender. Drain. Mix with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
4. Cook the broccoliHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the broccoli with half the spices(Spicy, to taste), salt and pepper 4-5 minutes until colored. Remove from the pan. Keep warm.
5. Cook the fishIt's possible to cut the fish into pieces to make nuggets for children.Mix the polenta with the rest of the spices(Spicy, to taste!), salt and pepper. Pat the fish dry. Cover with the polenta. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan. Cook the fish 2-3 minutes on each side.
6. Plate your dishServe the fish with the raita, broccoli and orzo. Bon appétit!