35 min. | 597 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cut the tomatoes in 2. Thinly slice the garlic. Cut both ends of the beans.
2. Cook the orzo Pour the orzo into the pot of boiling water. Cook the orzo 5-7 minutes or until tender. Drain then toss with a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper. Keep warm.
3. Make the feta sauce Crumble the feta into a container. Add the yogurt, the dill and 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of water. Use a blender and reduce it into a sauce. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Cook the vegetables Warm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the garlic slices for about 1 minute or until browned. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon. Add the beans and the tomatoes to the pan. Cook 3-4 minutes. Add 1 tbsp. of butter, some salt and some pepper. Return the garlic to the pan, stir, then remove the vegetables from the pan.
5. Cook the beef Warm up a grill pan or regular pan over medium-high heat. Lightly oil the green onions. Add the green onions to the pan and cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove from the pan and add some salt. Season the beef with salt and pepper on both sides. Add a drizzle of oil to the pan. Cook the beef 3-4 minutes on each side or until the desired doneness. Let it sit for 2 minutes before slicing it against the grain.
6. Plate your dish Serve the beef with the feta sauce, the orzo, the garlic vegetables and the grilled onion. Bon appétit!
1unitGreek Yogourt 2%
What you need Pan, Grill pan, Bowls, Hand blender, Pot, Strainer, Tongs.
% daily value
% daily value