Hanger Steak with Horseradish Dijonnaise Sauce
with roasted potatoes and a feta radish salad
35 min. | 602 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the potatoes Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into cubes. Place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper. Bake in the oven for 24-28 minutes or until browned.
2. Setup Thinly slice the radish. Chop the parsley.
3. Make the sauce In a bowl, mix the Dijonnaise with the horseradish, the steak spices to taste and the juice of a quarter of a lemon.
4. Cook the steak Pat the steak dry. Salt on both sides. Warm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the steak for 2-3 minutes. Flip the steak and add 1 tbsp. of butter in the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes, basting the meat with the melted butter, or until the desired doneness. Let the meat rest on a board for 2-4 minutes before slicing it against the grain. For the BBQ: Preheat grill to high heat. Add the meat and cook about 3 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
5. Make the salad Mix the arugula with the radish, the parsley, the crumbled feta, a drizzle of oil, some lemon juice (to taste), some salt and some pepper.
6. Plate your dish Serve the steak with the Dijonnaise sauce, the potatoes and the salad. Bon appétit!
45mlSauce Mix (mayonnaise,dijon mustard)
1unitFresh Italian Parsley
What you need Sheet pan, Bowls, Pan, Spatula.
% daily value
% daily value