1. Cook the potatoesPreheat the oven to 450°F. Prick the potatoes with a fork in a few places. Microwave the whole potatoes for 6-8 minutes.
2. SetupCut the broccoli into pieces. Cut the bread into big or small cubes. Zest the lemon. Pat the meat dry. Roughly chop the lettuce.
3. Cook the vegetablesIn a bowl, mix the cherry tomatoes with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. In another bowl, mix the broccoli with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add the vegetables to the baking sheet with the potatoes and bake in the oven for 10-14 minutes until the potato flesh is tender.
4. Prepare the saladHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bread cubes and cook 3-4 minutes until browned. Add salt. Place the pieces of bread in a bowl with the lettuce, Caesar sauce, half of the Parmesan and a bit of lemon juice to taste. Reserve.
5. Cook the meatHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet or heat a grill over medium-high heat. Season the meat with the spices, salt and pepper to taste. Add the meat and cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Cover, turn off the heat and finish cooking 2-3 minutes or until desired doneness. Place the steaks on a board and let rest for a few minutes before slicing against the grain.
6. Plate your dishServe the Caesar salad as an appetizer. Then, serve the meat with the broccoli topped with lemon zest and the potatoes garnished with pesto, cherry tomatoes and the remaining parmesan cheese. Bon appétit!
0.5Romaine Lettuce Heart(s)
20gGrana Padano Cheese
6gSpice Mix - Italian
What you needsheet pan, pan, tongs, bowls, microwave