1. Cook the eggplantPreheat the oven to 350° F. Cut the **eggplant** in half, lengthwise. Place on a baking sheet, cut a few incisions in the flesh, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on the baking sheet, flesh side down and bake for __30-40 minutes__.
2. SetupBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cut the **tofu** into cubes. Chop the **garlic**, the **cilantro** and the **green onions**. Cut the ends off the **green beans** and cut them into beveled 3 cm sections.
3. Make the green bean saladOnce the water is boiling, cook the **green beans** for __2-3 minutes__. Drain and rinse with cold water. Place in a bowl and mix with the **cilantro** and 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the tofuIn a deep pan, heat a generous drizzle of vegetable oil. Coat the **tofu pieces** in the **cornstarch**. Fry in oil __3-4 minutes__. Remove and place on paper towels. In another bowl, add the **honey* and heat for __20-30 seconds__ in the microwave. Add the **chipotle adobo sauce** and mix well. Toss the crispy tofu pieces in the sauce.
5. Make the eggplant puréeOnce the **eggplant** is cooked, remove the flesh using a spoon, mix the **eggplant flesh** with the **tahini**, the **garlic** and the **green onions** using a food processor, a blender or a hand blender. Mix well to obtain a smooth puree and season with salt and pepper. ##Children are often interested in seeing a blender in action, take the opportunity to show them the ingredients that go into the sauce, they will be curious to give it a taste.##
6. Plate your dishServe the **tofu pieces** with the **eggplant puree** and the**green bean salad**. Bon appétit!
30mlChipotle adobo sauce
What you needBaking sheet, pan, bowls, paper towels, hand blender.