Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin
1. Cook the potatoes Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes in 2 or 4 depending on the size. Remove the leaves from the rosemary and thyme, then chop them. Toss the potatoes with the rosemary, thyme, cornmeal, a generous drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in the oven for 24-26 minutes.
2. Setup Chop the parsley, garlic and shallot. Slice the cucumber. Crush the nuts.
3. Cook the pork Pat the pork dry then season with salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the pork for 4-5 minutes on one side. Flip, cover and cook for 7-9 minutes over low heat. Let stand 2-3 minutes before slicing.
4. Make the sauce In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in 1 tbsp. of water. Put the soy sauce, honey, garlic and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp of sugar in a saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat. When the sauce is boiling, add the cornstarch mix while whisking. Remove from the heat when the sauce is thick. Add 1-2 tbsp. water if needed.
5. Make the salad Mix the cucumber with the shallot to taste, walnuts, parsley, a drizzle of oil, 1 tbsp. of cider or rice vinegar, salt and pepper.
6. Plate your dish Serve the pork with the sauce, potatoes and salad. Bon appétit!
2 unit Pork Tenderloin
500 g Red Baby Potato(es)
60 ml Cornmeal
0.5 unit Thyme, Rosemary, Parsley fresh mix
60 ml Soy Sauce
60 ml Honey
15 ml Cornstarch
3 unit Lebanese Cucumber(s)
30 g Walnuts
0.5 unit Shallot
1 unit Garlic Clove(s)
What you need pans, pot, whisk, sheet pan
% daily value
% daily value