1. SetupBring a pot of salted water to a boil. Zest the lemon. Crumble up the feta. Cut the cucumber into small cubes. Mince the basil. Remove the tails from the shrimps. Put the shrimps in a bowl and add the lemon zest, the juice of half a lemon, the honey, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
2. Cook the orzoAdd the orzo to the pot of boiling water and cook for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Add the green peas1-2 minutes before the end of the cooking time. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool down.
3. Cook the shrimpThread the shrimps onto the skewers. Warm up a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the skewers2-3 minutes on each side or until the shrimps are fully cooked.
4. Make the orzo saladMix the orzo and the peas with the cucumber, the basil, a little lemon juice, a drizzle of oil, some salt and some pepper.
5. Plate your dishServe the orzo with the shrimp and garnish with the feta. Bon appétit!