25 min. | 543 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Slice the shallot. Chop the chili pepper and the lettuce. Cut the cucumber into cubes. Cut the lime in half. Separate the cilantro leaves from the stems. On a separate board, cut the cod into pieces.
2. Make the pickled shallots In a bowl, combine the shallots with 2 tbsp of vinegar, 2 tbsp of hot water and 1 tsp of sugar. Add a pinch of salt and mix well
3. Make thee sour cream and spice mixture In a bowl, combine half of the sour cream with the spice blend and 2-3 tbsp of water. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Cook the fish In a deep pan, add about an inch of vegetable oil. Once the oil is hot, dip the pieces of fish in the sour cream mixture and add to the hot oil. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove and place on paper towels.
5. Make the sauce In a bowl, combine the rest of the sour cream, the mayonnaise and the juice of half a lime.
6. Plate your dish Heat up tortillas if desired. Garnish the tortillas with the lettuce, the pieces of fish, the cucumbers, the cilantro leaves, the sauce and the chili peppers, to taste . Bon appétit!
6unitWheat tortilla 6in
1unitFresh Chili Pepper
45mlSpice Mix(cornstarch,garam massala powder,garlic powder,turmeric powder)
What you need Bowls, pan, paper towel.
% daily value
% daily value