1. SetupChop the garlic, the ginger and the onion. Roughly chop the cilantro and the mint. Cut the tofu into pieces.
2. Marinate the tofuIn a bowl, mix together the tofu, half of the garlic, half of the ginger, half of the yogurt and half of the spices. Reserve until your are ready to cook the tofu.
3. Cook the tofuIn a skillet over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the tofu pieces2-3 minutes on each side. Set aside.
4. Make the sauceIn a pan, add a drizzle of olive oil. Cook the onions2-3 minutes. Add the rest of the spices, the garlic and the ginger. Cook 1-2 minutes. add the diced tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Lower the heat and simmer 4-5 minutes. Return the tofu to the sauce.
5. Make the chutneyUsing a hand blender or a blender, combine the herbs, the rest of the yogurt, the juice of half a lemon, a drizzle of olive oil and 1 tbsp of sugar. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. For kids, it's possible to keep some plain yogurt.
6. Plate tour dishServe the indian tofu with the mint-cilantro chutney and the naan bread. Bon appetit!