1. SetupCaution hot pepper! In case of sensitive skin, use gloves to handle the ingredient. Remove the seeds for a milder taste. Chop the garlic, the chili pepper and the peanuts. Cut the potatoes, the eggs and the lime in half. Slice the cucumbers.
2. Cook the potatoesBring a pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
3. Cook the tempehIn a pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the tempeh cubes and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
4. Cook the spinachIn the same pan, add the spinach. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper
5. Make the sauceIn a small pot, add the peanut butter, the garlic, the curry paste, to taste (caution! spicy), the coconut milk, 1 tbsp. of sugar and 1 tbsp. of water. Bring to a boil then lower the heat and cook until you obtain a smooth sauce, around 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and add the lime juice, to taste.
6. Plate your dishServe the tempeh with the potatoes, the spinach, the cucumbers and the eggs. Garnish with the sauce, the peanuts and the chili peppers. Bon apppétit!