Italian Style Sloppy Joe
with garlic broccoli, Italian spiced beef, mozzarella and fries
30 min. | 733 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Bake the fries Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into small wedges. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 25-28 minutes or until browned.
2. Setup Grate the carrot. Chop the onion and the garlic. Cut the broccoli into small pieces. Cut the tomato into small pieces.
3. Cook the beef Warm up a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, the carrot and the tomato for 3-4 minutes. Add 1 tbsp. of sugar, salt and pepper. Add the beef and the spices and cook 2-3 minutes. Add 1/2 2P | 2/3 3P cup of water and 1 tbsp. of butter. Bring to a boil and cook 4-6 minutes or until the liquid has almost completely evaporated. Adjust salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Cook the broccoli Warm up a drizzle of oil in another pan over medium-high heat. Cook the broccoli 2-3 minutes until browned. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Remove from the heat.
5. Heat the buns Place the buns on a baking sheet. Garnish with the beef, the broccoli and the mozzarella. Bake in the oven for 4-6 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
6. Plate your dish Serve the Sloppy Joe with the fries. Bon appétit!
2unitBrioche Burger Buns
2unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
What you need Sheet pans, Pans, Box grater, Tongs.
% daily value
% daily value