30 min. | 444 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Setup Cut the cucumber into slices. Cut the carrot into thin sticks or grate it. Cut the tofu into cubes. Peel and finely chop the ginger. Chop the cilantro. Cut off the foot of the bok choy.
2. Cook the rice Heat a drizzle of oil in a pot over medium high heat. Cook the tomato paste for 1-2 minutes. Add the rice and mix well. Add 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water and bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes over low heat. Season to taste.
3. Marinate the vegetables Put the carrot in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of water, ¼ cup of vinegar, a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. of sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Pour over the carrot and let marinate. In another bowl, mix the soy sauce, gochujang and honey with the ginger, 1 tbsp. of rice or cider vinegar, 1 tbsp. of sugar and 1/4 cup of water.
4. Cook the bok choy Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the bok choy and cook 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper. Remove from the skillet.
5. Cook the tofu Cook the tofu cubes for 4-5 minutes until lightly browned. Add salt and pepper. Add the sauce and ginger and cook 2-3 minutes.
6. Plate your dish Serve the rice in a bowl and garnish with the tofu, vegetables, bok choy, cilantro and sesame seeds. Bon appétit!
2unitBok Choy Shanghai
2unitOrganic Nantes carrot (s)
10gGrilled Sesame Seeds
What you need pan, pot, tongs, bowls
% daily value
% daily value