1. SetupPreheat the oven to 400 ° F. Chop the garlic, the cilantro and the pistachios. For little ones, reduce nuts into a fine powder. Cut the pita bread into pieces. If desired, cut only half of the pita breads and keep the rest to eat with the dip, without making chips. Cut the cucumbers into quarters.
2. Make the pita chipsSpread the pita pieces on a baking sheet. Brush with oil and sprinkle with half of the za'atar spices. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
3. Make the paprika oilIn a bowl, combine the smoked paprika, the garlic and 2 2P | 3 3P tbsp olive oil.
4. AssemblePlace the labneh at the bottom of a deep plate or a bowl. Place the chopped pistachios in the center. Add the paprika oil. Garnish with the crumbled feta, the cilantro and the rest of the za'atar. Kids will be happy to learn that labneh is a strained yogurt that some call yogurt cheese!
5. Plate your dishServe the labneh dip with the pita chips and the cucumbers. Bon appétit!