30 min. | 687 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Cook the orzo Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the orzo and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add the green peas and cook another 1-2 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Setup Chop the shallot, the garlic, the dill, the oregano and the spinach. Slice one lemon and cut the second one in half.
3. Cook the chicken In a skillet over medium-high heat, add a tbsp of butter and a drizzle of oil. Add the lemon slices and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove and reserve. In the same pan over medium-high heat, add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the chicken thighs, season with salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Remove and reserve.
4. Assemble and simmer In the same pan, add the shallots and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the juice of half a lemon, the olives, garlic, the oregano and 1/2 2P | 1/3 3P cup of water. Return the chicken thighs to the pan, cover and cook for 7-9 minutes over medium low heat.
5. Make the orzo salad In a bowl, combine the orzo, the green peas, the spinach, the dill, the crumbled feta, the juice of half a lemon and a drizzle of olive oil.
6. Plate your dish Serve the chicken with the olives and the grilled lemon. Serve with the orzo salad. Bon appétit!
1unitOregano and Dill
What you need Pot, strainer, pan, bowl.
% daily value
% daily value