1. Cook the couscousBring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the couscous5-7 minutes until tender. Trim the ends of the green beans and cut in 2. Add to the pot of water with the edamame1-2 minutes before the couscous is done cooking. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
2. SetupThinly slice the cucumber. Cut the mango into cubes. Zest the lime.
3. Make the sauceMix the guacamole with the sour cream, herbs, lime zest, juice of half a lime and 1/4 2P | 1/3 3P cup of oil** in a food processor. Pulse and add oil as needed to achieve the desired consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Toast the almondsHeat a skillet over medium high heat. Roast the almonds3-4 minutes until browned. Remove from the skillet.
5. Plate your dishMix the couscous with all the ingredients and the sauce. Top with the fried onions. Bon appétit! Serve each part of the meal family-style and let your children make their own salad.