1. Make the parsnip mashPeel and cut the parsnips into small pieces. Put the parsnips in a pot and add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 15-17 minutes until tender. Drain then mash with butter and milk to taste. Add salt and pepper. Keep warm.
2. SetupCut the carrots in half vertically then a second time to obtain 4 sticks per carrot. Tear the thyme leaves from the branches. Chop the garlic.
3. Make the marinadeIn a bowl, combine the sauce mixture with the salmon and marinate for a few minutes.
4. Cook the carrotsHeat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the carrots4-5 minutes until colored. Add 1/2 2P | 1/3 3P cup of water and let the water evaporate completely, about 2-3 minutes. Add 1 tbsp. of butter and the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Salt and pepper. Mix in the thyme.
5. Cook the salmonHeat a drizzle of oil in another pan over medium heat. Cook the salmon3-4 minutes per side. Remove and set aside. Add the sauce to the pan and let it reduce for 1-2 minutes over high heat until it thickens a bit.
6. Plate your dishServe the salmon with the mashed parsnip, the garlic carrots and the sauce. It is possible to leave everything in the center of the table and let everyone help themselves. Bon appétit!