30 min. | 572 kcal | easy | | Printable version
1. Make the parsnip mash Peel and cut the parsnips into small pieces. Put the parsnips in a pot and add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 14-16 minutes until tender. Drain then mash with butter and milk to taste. Add salt and pepper. Keep warm.
2. Setup Cut the carrots in half vertically then a second time to obtain 4 sticks per carrot. Tear the thyme leaves from the branches. Chop the garlic.
3. Make the marinade In a bowl, combine the maple syrup, the soy sauce and the orange juice. Add the salmon and marinate for a few minutes.
4. Cook the carrots Heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook the carrots 4-5 minutes until colored. Add 1/2 2P | 1/3 3P cup of water and let the water evaporate completely, about 2 minutes. Add 1 tbsp. of butter and the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Salt and pepper. Mix in the thyme.
5. Cook the salmon Heat a drizzle of oil in another pan over medium heat. Cook the salmon 3-4 minutes per side. Remove and set aside. Add the sauce to the pan and let it reduce for 1-2 minutes over high heat until it thickens a bit.
6. Plate your dish Serve the salmon with the mashed parsnip, the garlic carrots and the sauce. Bon appétit!
90mlSauce Mix (soy sauce,orange juice,maple syrup)
What you need pot, strainer, potato masher, pans, tongs, spatula
% daily value
% daily value