1. Cook the potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into small cubes or fine fries. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Add a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
2. SetupChop the herbs. Zest the lime. Thinly slice the cucumber, celery and shallot. Drain the shrimp.
3. Make the saladMix the cucumber with the celery, shallot, herbs, a drizzle of oil, 1-2 tbsp of cider or wine vinegar and 1 tsp of sugar. Add salt and pepper.
4. Make the sauceMix the sour cream with the guacamole and the juice of half a lime. In another bowl, mix the shrimp with the lime zest, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
5. Plate your dishHeat the tortillas to taste. Garnish with the cucumber salad, shrimp and avocado sauce. Serve with the potatoes. Bon appétit!