1. Bake the sweet potatoesPreheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the sweet potatoes into small cubes. Mix with a drizzle of oil, half of the Cajun spices, salt and pepper. This spice blend being spicy, it is possible to reduce the amount on the children's portion, or to choose a spice that they like. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 18-22 minutes.
2. SetupZest the lime. Cut the tomato into cubes. Drain and rinse the corn. Chop the cilantro. Put the TVP in a bowl with 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup of water to rehydrate.
3. Cook the riceBring a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to a boil. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes. When the rice is cooked, add 1 tbsp. of butter, salt and pepper.
4. Cook the TVPHeat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the corn3-4 minutes. Add the TVP and the rest of the Cajun spices to taste and cook 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Mix the sour creamMix the sour cream with the lime zest, a little lime juice and half of the cilantro.
6. Plate your dishServe the rice in a bowl and garnish with the TVP mixture, sweet potatoes, tomato, guacamole, sour cream and remaining cilantro. Garnish with the chili sumac spice mix. Bon appétit!