30 min. | 742 kcal | easy | |
1. Bake the sweet potatoes Preheat the oven to 425°F. Cut the sweet potatoes into small cubes. Mix with a drizzle of oil, half of the Cajun spices, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven for 18-22 minutes.
2. Setup Zest the lime. Cut the tomato into cubes. Drain and rinse the corn. Chop the cilantro. Put the TVP in a bowl with 1/2 2P | 3/4 3P cup of water to rehydrate.
3. Cook the rice Bring a pot with 1.5 2P | 2 3P cups of water to boil. Pour in the rice, cover and cook over low heat for 10-12 minutes. When the rice is cooked, add 1 tbsp. of butter, salt and pepper.
4. Cook the TVP Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the corn 3-4 minutes. Add the TVP and the rest of the Cajun spices and cook 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Mix the sour cream Mix the sour cream with the lime zest, a little lime juice and half of the cilantro.
6. Plate your dish Serve the rice in a bowl and garnish with the TVP, sweet potatoes, tomato, guacamole, sour cream and remaining cilantro. Garnish with the chili sumac spice mix. Bon appétit!
120 ml Textured Vegetable Protein
350 g Sweet Potato(es)
1 unit Tomato(es)
0.5 unit Corn Kernels
30 ml Cajun Spice Mix
2 unit Sour Cream
1 unit Guacamole
1 unit Cilantro
1 unit Lime
140 g Basmati Rice
5 ml Spice Mix(chili powder,sumac)
What you need sheet pan, pot, bowls, pan
% daily value
% daily value